Soul Healers Couples Weekend
Learn how to communicate effectively, resolve conflict, reconcile differences, and enhance empathy. Soul Healers Weekends are offered twice each year, typically every April and October.
- When: October 27-29, 2017
- Where: Rodgers Christian Counseling 6412 Bannington Rd Charlotte, NC 28226
- Cost: $450 per couple (more details below*)
Limited Space and Scholarships Available
*Important Details: The Workshops begin Friday Night and run through Sunday morning, with specific hours of:
Friday 7:30-9:30pm, Saturday 9:30am-3:30pm and 7:30pm-9:30pm, Sunday 9:30am-12:30pm.
The cost covers the cost per couple, two Couples Workbooks, and small snacks. Meals and hotel costs are not included. If you are traveling from out of town, please see the link below for a list of hotels that are near our offices.
The format of the Workshop is classroom-style teaching from Drs. Tom and Bev with time for you to work on exercises with your partner. We do not break into small groups with required sharing, but there is an opportunity for questions with the group where you can share if you choose to.
Coming from out of town? Here are a list of Hotels Near our Offices
Couples One-to-One Weekend Intensives
Who Should Attend?
- Couples who have tried weekly therapy but keep playing out the same unhealthy patterns and need a jump start.
- Couples who are too busy with careers, children, or activities to commit to weekly therapy.
- On the brink couples who are on their last leg; we specialize in last-ditch-effort couples
What is Couples One-to-One Weekend Intensive?
This is a very powerful weekend intensive format to help couples share their own specific issues and have the benefit of focused attention of two veteran therapists, a husband wife team, on your marriage relationship. We will tailor your treatment to your specific needs for your relationship. The sustained time of three days and 15 hours allows couples to get to the root of deep hurts and soul wounds that can be damaging to their marriage and give time for spiritual, emotional, and relational healing to occur.
Why are these weekends so effective?
- You have time to get underneath your defenses and examine the root of your issues.
- You have a safe, private, and confidential environment dedicated just to you with no distractions, interruptions, phones, children, or jobs. This is your time for your marriage.
- You get to emotionally-charged issues quickly and actually have the time to work through issues and learn practical tools to deal with them.
Contact us for more information or to schedule
Soul Healing Love Leaders Level I Training
Learn the basics of how to use the soul healing love model with others. You will learn how to teach and use each of the exercises in the Soul Healing Love Model. Whether you are a counselor, pastor, lay leader or marriage mentor this workshop can help you.
- When: Monday, October 30, 2017
- Where: 1206 Jules Ct. Charlotte, NC 28226
- Cost: $200 (includes SHL Toolkit)
To Register click here or call RCCA 704-364-9176.
Limited scholarships available
Couples Soul Healers Level 2 Weekend: Soul Healing Meets Neuroscience
Go further in your Soul Healing journey! This Workshop takes Soul Healing Love to the next level after you have completed the 15-hour Soul Healers Couples Workshop. We take an in-depth look at the current research in neuroscience, the brain, and how trauma affects the brain. You will learn several new tools from the SHL arsenal to heal negative programming that haunts you and our relationships.
This Workshop is for Individuals and Couples alike.
- When: Fall 2017*, Saturday, 9am-5pm *exact date TBD
- Where: Our office, 6412 Bannington Rd. Charlotte, NC 28226
- Cost: $250 per couple, $125 per individual
Individual Healing the Soul Workshop
Learn how your own childhood wounds have affected the way you see yourself. This workshop will help you see the indulgences and adaptations to these wounds. By bringing them to the Lord, you can find healing for past hurts.
- When: 2017 Date TBD, Friday 7:30-9:30, Saturday 9am-5pm
- Where: 6412 Bannington Rd. Charlotte, NC 28226
- Cost: $250 per person
To Register click here